Today, we are happy to announce the best of all the videos for the Microsoft's teacher interview contest! Watch the winning media with us and relive the excitement of the educators as they encounter the Microsoft software and empower themselves with these magnificent programs. Hopefully, one day, all of the teachers will be using them, transforming classes into interactive sessions!
Without further ado, lets award the winners!
- 1st prize of $3,500 goes to joananeves and her “Microsoft in Kindergarten”
- 2nd prize of $2,00 goes to youngfilmmakers and her “Why teachers love OneNote”
- 3rd prize of $1,000 goes to Sephteox and his “Teacher of Life - Jason Villanueva”
- 4th prize of $500 goes to daflleje and her “Microsoft INSPIRE2”
- 5th prize of $500 goes to mimosacreations and her “Microsoft Interview: Discovering Bing”
- 6th prize of $500 goes to majnart and his “Microsoft OneNote”
- 7th prize of $500 goes to Jen_Whelan and her “Microsoft Interview for Movie maker”
- 8th prize of $500 goes to Tagore3d and his “Teacher Interview MS OFFICE”
- 9th prize of $500 goes to annethy and her “微软指导教材老师的反馈”
- 10th prize of $500 goes to aforapple and his “MOVIE MAKER”
Congratulations to everybody - your videos were truly amazing and made us sigh we are not students anymore, having such great teachers available nowadays. See you all soon at eYeka for another contest!